Thursday, January 8, 2009

Office

After doing some reading on-line, the problem with being unable to upload pictures should be fixed by clearing the cache of my browser. No luck. I just killed it and re-started it and I'm back, so trying to get caught up. I have to fill out some interview questions I was emailed for a press-release for the tiled display at the Dept. of Interior building in D.C. The briefing is tomorrow their time, so have to get that done shortly, so maybe only a couple of postings this morning.

Anyway, I am sitting in my "office". Our team has an office in Crary Lab, which has offices for visiting scientists such as ourselves. It holds 2 comfortably. So, I sit out in the library and get on the wireless network when I'm doing this.

It looks like this:


And here is my view:





And, the helo pad is directly below us so we hear and see everyone take off:




oh, and here's what the entrance/exit doors look like, freezer doors:

No comments:

Post a Comment